The Ontario Science Centre delights, informs and challenges our communities, offering hands-on experiences and engagement with science of local, national and global relevance. The Science Centre has welcomed more than 49 million visitors since it opened in 1969, implementing an interactive approach adapted by science centres around the world. The Science Centre is the public centre for innovative thinking and the prime venue for public dialogue about science, technology and society. As a publicly assisted organization, the Science Centre relies on generous individuals, corporations and foundations who share a commitment to science and education for additional operating support.
Click here to view SCIENCE EVERYWHERE, our Year-in-Review brochure, which highlights the 2014-15 fiscal year.
Download a copy of our Annual Report. You'll need the free Acrobat Reader to view or print the document.
- Annual Report - 2014-2015 (3.4 MB)
- Annual Report - 2013-2014 (4.5 MB)
- Annual Report - 2012-2013 (3.4 MB)
- Annual Report - 2011-2012 (3.0 MB)
- Annual Report - 2010-2011 (3.0 MB)
- Annual Report - 2009-2010 (3.0 MB)
- Annual Report - 2008-2009 (869 KB)
- Annual Report - 2007-2008 (767 KB)
- Annual Report - 2006-2007 (11.0 MB)