The Ontario Science Centre is a world leader in providing a broad range of exhibit consulting and development services. Since 1982, we've consulted on the development of more than 20 new and existing science centres in the UK, Asia, the Middle East, the United States, and Canada.
Our team of experienced consultants can:
- conduct feasibility studies on the creation and operation of a new science centre or exhibition
- provide project-management and planning expertise
- advise on travelling-exhibition strategies and business plans
- develop conceptual and exhibition design plans
- train staff, and much more!