Get the most out of your membership
Check out our beginner tips
- For the best all-around tips to maximize your visit, check our handy list of tips we prepared for first-time and returning visitors.
- Members are not required to book in advance. Want to visit? Simply present your membership card and a piece of ID at the Science Centre entrance.
- If you’re planning on seeing a film, you can book it in advance online or by calling 416-696-1000 phone to reserve your spot, or get your tickets when you arrive. Guest tickets can be redeemed on arrival to the Science Centre, too.
- Don’t try to do it all in one day. There are hundreds of exhibits to enjoy, and you can come back with your membership as often as you want, so take your time.
Use your food discount
- Save 10% on food at the Science Centre! Show your membership card to save at the Valley Restaurant, which is currently serving grab-and-go items as well as hot and cold beverages.
Enjoy lesser-known perks
- Your email address unlocks all kinds of member benefits—from event invitations to special discounts to behind-the-scenes info—so be sure to keep us up-to-date.
- Be sure to visit other science centres when you travel and enjoy your reciprocal benefits at more than 300 museums around the world.
Get member support
- Renew early to take advantage of your special renewal offer. Renewing before your membership expires will get you the best deal.
- Misplaced your card? Check-in at the entrance by showing photo ID. If you wish to use your benefits for discounts on on-site purchases, you can get a temporary card at the Membership Desk. Replacement cards can be purchased for $5.
- Want to talk to us? We want to hear from you! Email us—we’ll get back to you within one business day.
Showcase your Science Centre spirit
- Like buttons? Get yours at our member events and see how complete your collection is.
Become a Member