Make the most out of your visit with these helpful tips
Wednesday to Friday – 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday and Tuesday – Closed
We are open on Monday, May 23 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tickets: Buy or reserve general admission and IMAX film tickets in advance online. Want to use CityPASS or a voucher? Visit the Membership desk upon arrival to redeem your tickets. Learn more about saving 35% on top Toronto attractions with CityPASS.
- Parking: Available for $12. During busy periods such as weekends and holidays, parking is very limited. Avoid crowds by coming in the afternoon when we are less busy, or consider taking public transit. It’s also the more eco-friendly option!
- Health and Safety: We follow the Government of Ontario’s public health measures and advice. As of March 21, 2022, masks are no longer required to be worn by visitors, although they are strongly encouraged. Please respect each other’s masking choices during your visit and stay home if you feel sick. We will gladly exchange your tickets if you need to reschedule your visit.
- Plan Ahead: Check the online Schedule + Planner before your visit to see live demo and IMAX film times. Take a peek at our map in advance to figure out areas you’d like to visit. Pro tip: Consider starting at the very bottom of our building on Level 6 and work your way up.
- What to Bring: A loonie for the lockers on Level 2, where you can store packed lunches and other personal belongings. Don’t forget a reusable water bottle—water refilling stations are located on Level 6. Staying hydrated is important!
- Plan Your Meals: Don’t want to pack a lunch? The Valley Restaurant on Level 6 is open daily from opening until half an hour before closing. It offers sandwiches, salads, pizza and more. Tim Hortons coffee and treats, along with cold beverages, are also available. There are vending machines on Levels 2, 4 and 6 for quick snacks and drinks.
- What to Wear: Comfy clothes and shoes so that you can walk around and enjoy the hundreds of interactive exhibits and activities on-site all day long.
- Hosts: Keep an eye out for Hosts in white lab coats throughout the building. They are happy to lend a hand and help make your Science Centre experience an awesome one!
Code of Conduct
We support a safe and respectful environment for all guests and employees. The Ontario Science Centre’s goal is to create a safe, respectful and welcoming space for guests, employees and partners. We will not tolerate discrimination or harassment—on-site or online. We will deny entry or revoke access to any individual who violates this code of conduct. Help keep the Science Centre a safe space. If you need help, contact one of our employees.